LS Electrican Services Singapore
Exhaust Fan Installation
While everyone pays attention to other essential things in the house, an exhaust fan is usually ignored and not given as much importance. Do you know how much your bathroom would stink and suffocate if there was no exhaust fan? How would your kitchen be like without an exhaust fan? It is because of these fans that your areas remain ventilated and healthy. They take up the least space and take care of the airflow in the snallest of areas.
So, when you partner with us and trust us with the installation of exhaust fan in your bathrooms or even your kitchen, you get a complete package of the best customer service paired with skilled and trained electricians who have the right knowledge and experience for bathroom fan installation.
What We Offer
Ducted exhaust fans
A ducted exhaust fan has an air duct that carries out the function of removal of indoor air and moisture.
Non-Ducted exhaust fans
A Non-Ducted exhaust fan uses charcoal to filter the air before releasing the clean air back into the room.
Need Help ?
Feel Free To Contact Us – +65 6797 8816
Exhaust Fan Installation
Why do you need exhaust fans?
There are,honestly, only benefits of having an exhaust fan because come on, what harm would it even do?
- Exhaust fans help in the removal of excess moisture that is present in closed areas like in bathrooms and kitchens. Closed areas give room to suffocation and as a result of which humidity increases. An exhaust fan will pull the moisture and throw it out making your bathroom or kitchen moisture-free.
- Exhaust fans need not be used all the time. They are used only when it is needed at a particular period of time. Because of this, it saves a lot of power and doesn’t add on to your electricity bill as much.
- Whoever cooks knows that there are times when our food gets burnt and smoke starts to come out of it. An exhaust fan will make it possible for you to survive in the kitchen which otherwise would not have been possible.
- An exhaust fan unlike other things in your house doesn’t ask for much of attention or maintenance. They give you more than they take from you. They are low on maintenance and do not really require much of your efforts on keeping them fit and healthy in your bathrooms or in your kitchens.
- An exhaust fan will also remove or filter out dust, steam, moist air or even cold and warm air from the kitchen or bathroom which is extremely important to prevent the birth and development of molds.